Sevilidan Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sevilidan Roleplay

Military Roleplay crossed with all your favorite elements

2 posters

So you lock the thread so I do not reply.

Trippy
    Trippy

So you lock the thread so I do not reply. Empty So you lock the thread so I do not reply.

Post by Trippy Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:25 am

"No ones ran it into the ground, last I checked we was doing pretty fine.  Whether or not we do in the future is a different story, a story that doesnt bother me.    Regarding Kenny and Yoshi, these people are people in your TS you invited yourself and would likely follow you anywhere.  Personally, it's sad but it is what it is.  

Yes, it's my fault, my fault for picking you.  If you was gonna' break down over me asking you to change a little in the way you dealt with things I suspose I am in the wrong for choosing you.  Concidering you broke down pretty quickly however within' the space of 5 minutes of me asking you to change the way you level'd up personally.  I'd assume the above has nothing to do with it.

On the other points you've mentioned, if one becomes a Necromancer/Lich.  They tend to be spell-based and not melee based characters, they tend to also involve raising the dead and casting other spells like that.  As agreed upon at the start, all mage abilities would be high costing fatigue spells because spells are powerfull.   Hence why I refused to allow developments for things like Kenny to become a Death Knight after having became a Lich.  See, whilst I like you and Kenny, I don't go out my way ever to butter you up, never.  (Well, except that one time I gave you that sword, then you went on a rampage about leaving because your character died but shh, we keep that part secret right?)

Lets not act like fools, if you're going to go with your version of the story, then just go and don't turn back.  But don't expect me not to explain my version of the story of what caused you to leave.

Also, godhood isnt easy.  It took you 7 days to become what you are.

Thread locked, I know Trippy's friends are going to want to come in here and add imput to this defend or not, it doesnt matter. The truth is what matters."

You locked the thread, so I may not continue my argument, that is pretty childish, sorry to say. Your fault for picking me, and breaking down? Nah, I'm far from breaking down. I'm not huddled in a corner crying, about how I have made such a large mistake, or failed to fulfill my honor as a fucking Jihadist. No, you were wrong for picking me for the fact I ain't gonna deal with bullshit like I used to. I dislike how the server has turned, it went from being fun, and exciting, something new! To nothing but just your average gmod server, with an owner who gets bored and suddenly doesn't want to get himself involved anymore, and does nothing but ignore people on steam.

Moving onto Kenny, and his Lich, he wanted to become something different, the character did not suit him, sure it could not have became a Death Knight, I don't care about that, he didn't even truly care about that, but he was useless, he couldn't do much of anything on that character, other  than maybe cast a single spell, or two and be completely useless. Plus not to mention, raising dead, who really enjoys playing Undead characters on that server? I have yet to meet someone who actually physically likes to play a rotting corpse, he couldn't do anything on that character, so why would he play it?

And please, continue to say your side of the story, but let it be known, a good chunk of that story is based around foolish points that will mean nothing. Even pulling something up like this here, "(Well, except that one time I gave you that sword, then you went on a rampage about leaving because your character died but shh, we keep that part secret right?)" My character never died, I got fed up with you telling me something, then changing it not more than five minutes later, "Oh you can have a level 5." not more than a day later, "Nevermind, need to set you down to level 2, and take away half of your abilities, and some of your stats." for what reason? Why because Doner complained? You shouldn't have did it in the first place, that was your own fault. I left after that because I as getting a little irked on the fact people were constantly tossing shit around like rag dolls.

"Thread locked, I know Trippy's friends are going to want to come in here and add imput to this defend or not, it doesnt matter. The truth is what matters."

None of my friends, are going to come here to try and defend me, because I don't need defending, I'm not some little fucking kid, so watch yourself on the shit you say. You've begun to really irk me. Now I know why I put you on ignore for so long. You have no idea what you're saying, or doing half the time, you just wing it. You do not care about your players, the server, or how anything works apparently cause as you've sated before. The server could die for all you care. Now, feel free to repost and lock this one again, or just delete it, but I'll just keep coming back, if you're going to keep trying to sully me as well.
    Madcombat
    Madcombat
    Owner
    Owner

So you lock the thread so I do not reply. Empty Re: So you lock the thread so I do not reply.

Post by Madcombat Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:28 am

Because it's done Trippy my man, you posted why you wanted to leave and I gave how I saw the situation, theres nothing more to say Trip.  You go your way, I go my way.  Why would you want to linger, start a arguement n' shit.  You're now just being destructive.  Leave it at that, it's over. 

You've gone, I've gone.
    End
    Locked once more and moved into my favorate corner of the forums.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:04 pm