Sevilidan Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sevilidan Roleplay

Military Roleplay crossed with all your favorite elements

4 posters

Clark Nightingale - Character Sheet

Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Clark Nightingale - Character Sheet Empty Clark Nightingale - Character Sheet

Post by Rem chan Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:35 pm

(Clark Nightingale)
    Level 4
    (Human)
    (Pyromancer)
    (Clark Nightingale - Character Sheet 7e63c110)

Primary Stats

Strength - 1/10
    Perception - 1/10
    Endurance - 4/10
    Charisma - 2/10
    Intelligence - 3/10
    Agility - 4/10
    Luck - 1/10
    Willpower - 3/10

FATIGUE - 20/20 (Calculated from Endurance)
    RECOVERY - 1.5/1.5 (Calculated through Will-power)

Skills

Engineering(Int) - 15/100
    Lore (Int) - 15/100
    First Aid(Int) - 15/100
    Intuition(Int) - 15/100
    Dicipline (WP) - 15/100
    Charm(Cha) - 10/100
    Guile(Cha) - 10/100
    Resilience(End) - 20/100
    Athletics(Str) - 5/100
    Intimidate(Str) - 5/100
    Stealth(AG) - 15/100
    Skulduggery(AG) - 15/100

Weapon Skills

(Melee)
    One-handed Swords (str) (AG) 10/100
    One-Handed Axes (str) (AG) 10/100
    One-Handed Hammer (STR) (AG) 10/100
    Two-handed Swords (STR) 5/100
    Two-handed Axes (STR) 5/100
    Two-Handed Hammer (STR) 5/100
    Daggers (AG) 15/100
    Staffs (AG) 15/100
    Shields (STR) 5/100

(Ranged)
    Bows (AG) (PER) 10/100
    Muskets (AG) (PER) 10/100

Equipment
    Simple Clothing - 1DT
    Leather Bracelet - 3DT
    Light Leather Pants - 3DT
    Leather Shoe - 3DT
    Leather Glove - 3DT
    Blue Scarf - 0DT
    Bone Dagger | No ability | 2ATK
    Light Crossbow | Piercing damage | 4ATK
    Bull Bone Mask | No ability | 1DT
    Primitive fur jacket with hood|no ability|1DT

Mace - 4AT

ITEM|Ability|DT/AT

Abilities
    As a Pyromancer Trainee he can make a small flame in his hand.

Ability name|What it does|Level
    Lvl 1- Pyromancer in Training
    Lvl 2- |Fireball| User creates a small fireball in their hands, and can lob it at an enemy, this ability can be dodged, or miss if the user does not pass a d20 roll. |5Ftg| (16AT)
    Lvl 3- |Phoenix Enhancement| - After casting this spell a tattoo of flames will appear on a selected limb, This will enhance the limb and make that limb do an increased amount of damage based on a D20. (The D20 Determines how much damage it will do, (Ex:Roll a 1 and you do 1 damage, Roll a 20 and you do 20 damage) Adds on 1 damage for every intelligence point. Ex: 1 intelligence plus a roll of 18 is 19 and a 3 intelligence would be a 21 |10 Ftg|
    Lvl 4- |Mending Flames| - After a flame has appeared, Can use the flame to cover a wound, After 2 turns the flame would Dissapear and a black charcoal would cover the wound, After swiping the charcoal off, Wound will be gone. This will also cause great pain for 2 turns since it is flames not light |15 Ftg|
    Lvl 5-
    Lvl 6-
    Lvl 7-
    Lvl 8-
    Lvl 9-
    Lvl 10-

Last edited by Rem chan on Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Trippy
    Trippy

Clark Nightingale - Character Sheet Empty Re: Clark Nightingale - Character Sheet

Post by Trippy Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:38 pm

Leveled up to level 2, gained a point into Agility, and gained a new ability.

Fireball: User creates a small fireball in their hands, and can lob it at an enemy, this ability can be dodged, or miss if the user does not pass a d20 roll.

Gained from killing a Lizardman.

Two bone daggers | No ability | 2ATK
    Light Crossbow | Piercing damage | 4ATK
    Bull Bone Mask | No ability | 1DT
    Primitive fur jacket with hood|no ability|1DT
    Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Clark Nightingale - Character Sheet Empty Re: Clark Nightingale - Character Sheet

Post by Rem chan Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Lost Bone Dagger from giving it to Thomas O'Sullivan
    Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rem chan Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:05 pm

[LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Steps into the portal"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [IC] "Here we are again I suppose"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [IC] "Now where is the library?"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Walks around checking a couple of rooms for the library"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Finds a shelf full of books"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Looks carefully for a book on pyromancy"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Looks around until he gets to the middle shelf and finds one, he then pulls it out and opens it. It has a couple of spells regarding pyromancy. Moves over to a bench and sits looking for the spell he is going to practice"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Sits on the bench and places the book down. Begins Reading"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "With a interested look on his face he would flip the page and eye at the large category of pyromancy"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "With a interested look on his face he would flip the page and eye at the large category of pyromancy"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Reads off the Spell and it says Phoenix Enhancement"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [IC] "This will do, I am going to begin practicing this immediately"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Stands from his seat and puts the book on the shelf, Soon after walking out to a clear room with dummies in it”
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [IC] "So first the book said I need to ignite a flame in my hand"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Holds his hand out and says "In Flamma Sua". A flame would appear in his hand. Says ok now that that is done, I must say the words that the spell required me to say.
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Takes a deep breath and focuses on his arm and says "Phoenix Enhancement" as a small dragon made of flames would appear over his hand"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [IT] "The dragon would dissapear as the flames would ignite on his hand"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [IC] "Ouch, Dammit that hurt, But I can't let it stop me. I will try again"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Holds his hand out again in which is red from the previous attempt, and repeats the words "In Flamma Sua" and another flame would appear in his hands, He would then repeat "Phoenix Enhancement" And the small dragon made of flame would appear again. This time he would look more focus as he says "Right Arm" and the dragon would fly over to his right arm and dissapear into it, A black mark of a dragon would appear on his arm, Yells "GOT IT!""
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [IC] "Ok now that I have the enhancement I need to test it"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Walks up to the dummy and hits it with his right arm"
    Clark Nightingale has rolled 11.
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Hits the target and the dummy would fly back into the wall behind it.”
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [IC] "Yes, It works! "
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Has a large cheery smile on his face"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [IT] "The tattoo would dissapear and he would smile again and say “My god that was fun"
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Walks away from the dummies back to the portal and steps through it saying "All in a days work""
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [ME] "Would step out of the portal”
    [LOG] Clark Nightingale said [IC] "That was vigorous"
    Döner Meat
    Döner Meat
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Döner Meat Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Leveled up to level three, gained one extra endurance point and the ability is:
    Phoenix Enhancement-After casting this spell a tattoo of flames will appear on a selected limb, This will enhance the limb and make that limb do an increased amount of damage based on a D20. (The D20 Determines how much damage it will do, (Ex:Roll a 1 and you do 1 damage, Roll a 20 and you do 20 damage) Adds on 1 damage for every intelligence point. Ex: 1 intelligence plus a roll of 18 is 19 and a 3 intelligence would be a 21
    Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rem chan Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Lvl up Logs:

Last edited by Rem chan on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Madcombat
    Madcombat
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Madcombat Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:52 pm

Accepted, level yourself up and add the ability decided upon.  Ensure it causes the heal'd great pain as it isnt light magic.
    Rem chan
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rem chan Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:54 pm

Lvl'd up and gained a point in endurance and the ability |Mending Flames| - After a flame has appeared, Can use the flame to cover a wound, After 2 turns the flame would Dissapear and a black charcoal would cover the wound, After swiping the charcoal off, Wound will be gone. This will also cause great pain for 2 turns since it is flames not light |15 Ftg|
    Döner Meat
    Döner Meat
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Döner Meat Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:21 pm

A little tip when doing these log posts, Put them in spoiler so we have an easier time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:13 am