Sevilidan Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sevilidan Roleplay

Military Roleplay crossed with all your favorite elements

What I Think Will Happen To The Server, The Players, And The Forums (Post A Reply Of What You Think Will Happen)

Ram Chan

What I Think Will Happen To The Server, The Players, And The Forums (Post A Reply Of What You Think Will Happen) Empty What I Think Will Happen To The Server, The Players, And The Forums (Post A Reply Of What You Think Will Happen)

Post by Ram Chan Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:22 pm

The Players:

The players will probably try to kill other characters, and hope not to get punished/killed. People like me will just role-play normally. But I will just spread the word of 'The End', and be like some random hippy. The admins would either stop working on the server, or they will work like nothing is happening. Some of the newer players will be upset, (OF COURSE YOU WOULD, YOU F***ING WEEB). Some People will minge/retard us all to death, others trying to make their characters overpowered AF. But some will just say, "Frik u ya fookin terd!!!" and never play the server again

The Server:

The server will die in a hole and get cancer. All of the characters will die. All of that, because people refused to listen to the random hippy guy.

The Forums:

The forums will become abandon, (Like Ram) And they will become a Weeaboo and Minge breeding ground.

How do I know that all of this will happen?

I'm like the best psychic there is...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:57 pm